Thursday, August 13, 2009





As you can see we are ready for halloween. It feels a little like halloween is right around the corner too. School will be starting back in no time and the leaves will turn. I want to try and make the most of these last couple weeks of summer and we sure are going to cram as much fun in as possible. On top of birthdays and summer camps, family gatherings and the usual chaos, here are a couple craft ideas I'm hoping we can do in the following weeks.
-freeze our favourite bugs and creatures in ice and see how long that ice takes to melt at bathtime or in the pool.
-fill a serving tray with found nature objects and use this as our table center piece.
-create shapes from old finger painting pictures and frame.
I'll be updating soon with pictures of these crafts and more. Have yourselves a great weekend!
Check back soon to see how I'm progressing with my craft list:)

No comments:

Post a Comment