Friday, March 12, 2010

make your own shower spray


Acrylic tubs suck. I am tired of plastic everywhere. Plastic bags, plastic sippy cups, plastic tubs! We recently moved and have found ourselves with acrylic tubs in our new home. They look wonderful while new, but soap scum seems to be very difficult to wash off and anything abrasive seems to ruin the finish.. so I started looking for alternatives. What I've ended up with is a daily shower spray that cuts down on the soap scum and keeps that shiny finish from getting scratched up so quickly. The best part for me is that its also an eco solution that I don't need to go out and buy. Here's all you need:


a dollar store spray bottle and..


1 part vinegar

4 parts water

cap full of jet dry


OR

1 part vinegar

4 parts water

tbsp of baking soda/Borax

No comments:

Post a Comment