Thursday, July 1, 2010

so many great blogs!


I have been following blogs for close to 2 years now and my love for them grows and grows. Just today I found two more wonderful blogs to mention. The wonderful nyctaxiphoto blog. I love looking at nyc though this guys (and his taxis) eyes. Not suprizing, this blog has been a Blog of Note with blogger.

And second, The Stories of A to Z. I've been racking my brain for a birthday party theme for E this year. We've done princesses, play centers and I'm leaning towards a garden or flower themed party this year. On Stories ofA2Z I found the most wonderful flower pot brownie cakes (pictured above) which would be perfect to have after planting your own flower, or making your own crafty flower bouquet. It would also match the flower invites I've blogged about before... I think I have a plan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment