Saturday, November 6, 2010

a mangled yarn

Well I've gone and blown my own mind. I'm taking a crochet course. Of course I mean that literally. My mind is very close now to complete system overload. Knitting and crochet seemed at first to be best friends, but now I realize that they are really arch enemies and have been engaged in an age old battle. The cramps in my fingers, the awkwardness whenever I look at that crochet hook. It's clear I was meant for knitting but I'm fighting the battle anyways.
As if you needed any more proof of my knitting-ness, here are just a few of the things flying off my needles lately.
This hat can be found on Ravelry under Lyon Hat and has removable ear flaps.

I think I'll be making many a pair of these. Christmas is the perfect time to give great mittens. They can also be found on Ravelry under Bella Mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment