Sunday, January 9, 2011

the list

Along with the resolutions that new years makes.. I'm going to try my hand at the list. It seems so many of us bloggers are organized types that not only make lists, they actually cross things off those lists. Blogs of note include the ever wonderful Wendolonia and Heartful Mouthful to name a few. So here is the List. I know it will evolve over time and perhaps I'll add somethings along the way.. but its kind of like a bucket list. It lives and grows until we stop.

take a photography class
learn to mass cook and freeze a weeks worth of meals (or more)
start using my cook books and cook something new for the family at least once a month
clean less, play more
run
snow shoe
skate on the canal
get a massage
get frugal with my grocery list
go on more dates with my husband
get a bbq
throw a surprise party
grow a vegetable and herb garden
make paper mache with the kids
take a sewing class
make a grannie square something
pick up yoga or spinning again
clean up the office
paint my room
finally hang the framed picture collage that I've been working on for 6 years
take the kids to a country fair
make all our valentines
take the kids to gatineau park in the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment