Tuesday, February 22, 2011

today

...today was my 6 year wedding anniversary
...today I missed a book club meeting to spend the evening with my family (since it was our ann)
...today I had poutine when we had dinner at Costco (I could pretend to hang my head in shame but it was good. Damn good!)
...today I remembered to send my daughter to school with a show and tell object that DOES start with S in french.
...today I was lucky to have 2 wonderful friends over and my boy got the play date he's been needing
...today I jammed my finger and still have something stuck between my nail and the quick.. ouch!
...today I cleaned up poonami 2011 but i love my almost completely potty trained brood.
...today my family all called to wish my a happy anniversary-YAY!
...today the house was mostly clean
...today was sunny :)
...today was a good day.

2 comments: