Sunday, August 1, 2010

sweet sweet avoidance

The laundry is piling up. That light bulb in the kitchen has been burnt out for a month. The lawn is full of weeds and the cupboards and closets are all looking pretty shabby, not to mention the basement we haven't even dared to look at since the 6 family play date we had here a few weeks back.

I am off my game. My usual vacuuming, laundry, dishes and tidying routine is gone. I've got two children at home and its summer. So we are making the most of it, but my house is really looking forward to September. Here's some of the fun.

Having fun at the Childrens Museum

Berry picking at Dekok Berry Farm


Saying Hello to Cookie Monster, Elmo & Zoey on our visit to Ontario Place

Many, many trips to the park

Riding lessons with the very special, Special the Horse.

There are so many more wonderful things we've done and so many more to do. I hope you are enjoying your summer too.


No comments:

Post a Comment