Monday, November 23, 2009

how embarassing!

Watergeeks Insulated Stainless Steal Bottle
I'm just gonna come right out and admit it. since Which is no big deal since I don't have any readers yet..... I never, ever use a re-usable water bottle. I have one that I don't like and haven't felt guilty enough yet to purchase one I do like.

I know. My bad.

I guess to put it into perspective you should know I'm not a big fan of water. It's just so bloody boring. The only time I feel it's necessary is during a spin class or after brushing my teeth. Is that so weird? I'm more a soft drink kinda gal. Which is probably it's own separate blog post for another time. Anyhoo.. In my search for great stocking stuffers this year I came across some reusable bottles that I might be tempted to purchase. This is so unusual for me I thought I'd share.

I came across the Watergeeks bottles after hearing some positive comments on a mom board and I'm impressed! This thing is double wall insulated for hot or cold and has a large opening so you can stuff ice cubes in but a small opening that's far more comfortable to drink out of plus a built in tea strainer. Good Golly! I'm finally interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment