Thursday, November 26, 2009

A new tradition


I suppose I didn't notice the first year or two, but it seems I've started a Holiday tradition for MY little family and I love it. But first.. I've got plenty of posts planned for the holiday season- some I'm so excited about I can't help but spill the beans a bit. First I have some great crafts planned including Fingerprint snow men. Then I'll be posting about the newest baking and decorating ideas I've come across.

Today's post is one of my favourite! Our family likes to seal the memory of Christmas in ceramic at Gotta Paint. Every year since my first was born, I've been going to Gotta Paint and making something with the kids hand prints to commemorate the year. This year I'm thinking of a plate with the kids hand prints as the antlers. I've done hand and foot Christmas ornaments and plates. Here's last years plate- E's hands are on the bottom and J's hand is on the top. Then E decorated the tree with ornaments. She got a little crazy with the trunk and I always smile when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment