Tuesday, December 1, 2009

no seriously. how long will my kid actually PLAY with it?

When E was more interested in the drapes and utensil drawers than any of the toys we had.. I started buying more toys. I was hoping if I kept her occupied she'd forget all about that utensil drawer. Yeah, right.

When J came along he was much more interested in the plumbing systems in every home and building he went into and he was fascinated with every vent cover he saw. It was a very long time before I was able to pee without that dreaded feeling that he would choose this moment to stuff his leg down a vent, or the TV remote.. and so on. So what did I do? I sought out more toys.

After 4 years of medicating with toys I have two conclusions. First- no amount of toys will distract my monsters if they choose to chuck that tiny My Little Pony down the central vac opening.. and second Wedgits is a fabulous toy. It seems to capture the interest of both a 2 year old and 4 year old almost every day. Thank you Wedgits. Thank you.

Here's a look at what E did in the minutes it took me to write up this post:





No comments:

Post a Comment