Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Robots



With J's second birthday right around the corner I needed to decide on a theme and cake.. which came at last to a battle between Batman and Robots. Now if you ever need to choose between the two I'd love your thoughts but in the end Robots seemed to win. So I'm about to embark on a new adventure. The challenge of The Robot Cake. For inspiration I found these amazing cakes by typing 'Robots' in the search at Google Images.



This white cake with the chocolate wafers is my favourite so far but I'm hoping to incorporate bits from all three. If I succeed I'll post the outcome. If you enjoyed these Robots I found some great Robot Party accessories at a wonderful blog called Wendolonia. She's amazing!



This calls for a trip to the Bulk Barn and I know just the 4 year old to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment