Wednesday, June 9, 2010

reflection

I can hardly believe it but E's almost finished her first year at school. It's been wonderful. She's grown so much over the year. Her sense of humour, her sassy attitude, her need to spell everything she's thinking about.

I'm excited to have her home with us this summer so we can take trips and have tons of playdates with her friends. I'm also looking forward to next year and the fun she'll have when she heads into a new class and starts learning french.

When reflecting back on this year I see things I want to get better at next year. Among those I'm most excited about is snacks. I've been watching Wendy over at Wendolonia do Bentos for a year now and she is my hero. I've got to find some fun bento boxes in my area and I hear there is a big new Asian Grocery store in the city! Woohoo! So I'm planning a trip there this summer so E can pick out her favourite bentos. Here's one of Wendy's creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment