Saturday, September 19, 2009

halloween fun!


Doesn't this cake look great? It's the Hershey's Brownie Cemetery Cake. That's right.. the Halloween spirit has got me. Already I have made sure that the kids have each got several costumes to choose from and they are doing test runs in each of those costumes everyday. I am hoping one costume makes it to Halloween.

To add even more Halloween fun, us moms are going to throw a little Halloween party for the kiddies and that means I've got my mouse out ready to surf! When I found this website I was so excited I just had to get blogging to tell you about it! Hershey's Chocolate (bless them) have a spooky little website that is packed full of Halloween ideas and fun. (turn up the sound so you get the full effect on the intro) They seem to have it all from Interactive Colouring books, Pumpkin stencils, decorating downloads, recipes and party planning. There are many ideas here I need to file away for use in the next couple years!

No comments:

Post a Comment