Tuesday, September 22, 2009

short and sweet

A friend is very ill and the next couple days in hospital are touch and go. That makes me very sad and reminds me just how short and sweet our time here really is. It seems like yesterday we were standing in her kitchen talking about how good apple juice is.. and now we are all just waiting and hoping. It gets me to thinking how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday that we were bringing E home from the hospital and 2 weeks ago she started school.

There is nothing that I can do for my friend right now other than send positive vibes with every fiber of my being!! But I came across something that might help you hold onto your wee one for a little longer.

A company called fontcapture has the most amazing FREE software and tutorial on how to capture your child's handwriting and turn it into a font on your computer. This is wonderful stuff! Now go give your loved ones a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment