Thursday, October 15, 2009

If only everything was as fun as rollerderby..


If you want a super fun night that's tons more exciting and cheaper than dinner at that swanky restaurant..... you GOTTA go see Rollerderby. Very few times have I had a blast for $10.. and that 3 hours was a blast. It's rare to find entertainment that can keep both my husband and I interested. This is where Rollerderby is special. It combines that sporty thing guys need and the empowering feminist thing that women need. I am now the proud owner of a Slaughter Daughters T-shirt and I'm already planning our next derby night.

In fact a group of us girls is going to see Drew Barrymore's movie all about Rollerderby. If you haven't heard it's called Whip It starring Ellen Page. I can't wait to see it and if you want to learn more about Rollerderby Whip It is a good place to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment