Wednesday, October 21, 2009

stealing ideas

I got this idea from the Ex Hot Girl blog by the lovely and talented Jennifer Brindley. So here I go trying something new.

Current Books: I've been reading Honey I Wrecked the Kids for months now. What I really need though is dinner with Alyson Schafer so she can coach me on how to deal with this wily crew. Especially since E chopped off half her hair today... If you live in a city with Alderian parenting courses.. I envy you. Go if you can!


Current Playlist: It's a bizarre mixture of Innocence Mission, Backyardigan soundtracks and whatever's top 20 on the radio... sigh...


Current Food: Hot Chocolate.. and I'm not talking once in a while.. I'm having it every day people.. with marshmallows.. large marshmallows.. I should probably put this under the guilty pleasures heading.


Current Colour: Red. I'm normally a black and grey girl, but lately I've been mixing it up a bit whenever I see something I like that's raspberry red.


Current Favourite Show: Ooh I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I won't talk on the phone, work overtime or put the kids down when it's Grey time. Its the only night I sit down and watch TV so I love every minute of it.


Current Wishlist: To loose 25 pounds, get an Espresso maker, a BBQ and that's only the first line of my wishlist. It also goes on to talk about the personal trainer and summer house in France.


Current Drink: Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I kinda hate Starbucks so I'm not proud of it.. bloody $5 for one drink. It's the reason I have Espresso maker on my wishlist!


Current Guilty Pleasure: Ghost Whisperer. I'm not a big TV person and not really into that kind of show.. but it comes on after The Hour which I do like.. and if I see the opening then I need to watch the WHOLE thing. That means I'm going to bed again at 1am.


Current Need: A hair cut, to pay off some bills.. and one on one time with my daughter in no particular order.


Current Triumphs: Going to Spin class for 3 weeks in a row.. (that ended this week by the way.. will need to work on that)


Current Bane of my existence: It's a tie between the toy box and vacuuming.. so keeping the floors clean in general. These kids live like pigs!


Current Celebrity Crush: Ryan Reynolds. Saw The Proposal the other day. What a cute little movie. And he's Canadian.


Current Indulgence: Our house. We've been here just over 4 months now and love it.


Current Blessing: We are all healthy and I'm cancer free, that's the best blessing there is.


Current Slang: Ffs, gc.. lmao... OMG..


Current Outfit: my guess jeans and brown gap hoodie.


Current Excitement: going on Etsy


Current Mood: Sorta tired.. should be really tired.. but it's 1:15am and I'm only a little tired. I will be forcing myself into bed soon though.. 7am comes far too early.


Current Link: an Etsy purse I love...


And that's it peeps.. Have a good night:)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment