Monday, October 19, 2009

trick or treat

Ah yes, another Halloween post. I've been wondering what I would do with the kids if we were not going trick or treating on the 31st and I've found some fun things to do in the Capital. I'm sure you can find these sorts of things in any community but here's my Ottawa Link love for today-
as mentioned before:
Saunders Farm because its got one hell of a spooky wagon ride for those of us too old to trick or treat.
The Billings Estate because you can go ghost hunting there on Halloween.. that's just freaky spooky.
The Hazeldean Mall because it's a super fun and safe way for little ones to learn all about trick or treating inside without a monster snowsuit covering that costume!
Bayshore Shopping Centre for all of the same Mall reasons..
I'd love to add more to this list if anyone has some great Halloween traditions- bring em on!

No comments:

Post a Comment